Efficient retention of mud drives land building on the Mississippi Delta plain
Christopher R. Esposito et al.
Total article views: 3,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,341 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,332 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,587 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 745 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes to Subaqueous Delta Bathymetry Following a High River Flow Event, Wax Lake Delta, USA A. Whaling & J. Shaw 10.1007/s12237-020-00727-y
- Modeling sediment texture of river-deltaic wetlands in the Lower Barataria Bay and Lower Breton Sound, Louisiana, USA A. Li et al. 10.1007/s00367-019-00566-2
- Quantifying sediment storage on the floodplains outside levees along the lower Yellow River during the years 1580–1849 Y. Chen et al. 10.1002/esp.4519
- Deltaic morphodynamics and stratigraphic evolution of Middle Barataria Bay and Middle Breton Sound regions, Louisiana, USA: Implications for river-sediment diversions E. Bomer et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.03.017
- Anatomy of Mississippi Delta growth and its implications for coastal restoration E. Chamberlain et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aar4740
- Field‐Based Estimate of the Sediment Deficit in Coastal Louisiana K. Sanks et al. 10.1029/2019JF005389
- Hydrodynamic controls on sediment retention in an emerging diversion-fed delta M. Keogh et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.02.008
- Influence of Floods, Tides, and Vegetation on Sediment Retention in Wax Lake Delta, Louisiana, USA E. Olliver et al. 10.1029/2019JF005316
- Seeking enlightenment of fluvial sediment pathways by optically stimulated luminescence signal bleaching of river sediments and deltaic deposits E. Chamberlain & J. Wallinga 10.5194/esurf-7-723-2019
- A three-dimensional stratigraphic model of the Mississippi River Delta, USA: implications for river deltaic hydrogeology A. Li et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02198-8
- Crevasse Splays Versus Avulsions: A Recipe for Land Building With Levee Breaches J. Nienhuis et al. 10.1029/2018GL077933
- Understanding dynamics of groundwater flows in the Mississippi River Delta A. Li & F. Tsai 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124616
- Short-Term Ecogeomorphic Evolution of a Fluvial Delta from Hindcasting Intertidal Marsh-Top Elevations (HIME) B. Smith et al. 10.3390/rs12091517
- Natural levee evolution in vegetated fluvial‐tidal environments M. Boechat Albernaz et al. 10.1002/esp.5003
- A review of sediment diversion in the Mississippi River Deltaic Plain K. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.05.023
- Stratigraphy and Sedimentology of the Morrison Formation in the Western Panhandle of Oklahoma with Reference to the Historical Stovall Dinosaur Quarries D. Richmond et al. 10.1086/712368
Latest update: 05 Mar 2021