Tree-root control of shallow landslides
Denis Cohen and Massimiliano Schwarz
Total article views: 2,868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,629 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,829 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,808 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 821 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Suspended Sediments in Chilean Rivers Reveal Low Postseismic Erosion After the Maule Earthquake (Mw 8.8) During a Severe Drought V. Tolorza et al. 10.1029/2018JF004766
- Building Resilience to Chronic Landslide Hazard Through Citizen Science K. Cieslik et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00278
- Experimental Investigation of Root Tensile Strength for Slope Stabilization P. Capilleri et al. 10.1007/s40098-019-00394-2
- Estimating slope stability by lateral root reinforcement in thinned and unthinned stands of Cryptomeria japonica using ground-penetrating radar K. Yamase et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104227
- The magnitude of soil erosion on hillslopes with different land use patterns under an extreme rainstorm on the Northern Loess Plateau, China B. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104716
- Methods to measure the mechanical behaviour of tree roots: A review F. Giadrossich et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2017.08.032
- Field Measurements of Passive Earth Forces in Steep, Shallow, Landslide‐Prone Areas A. Cislaghi et al. 10.1029/2017JF004557
- A multi-method approach for the integrative assessment of soil functions: Application on a coastal mountainous site of the Philippines E. Dingkuhn et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110461
- The influence of climate change and canopy disturbances on landslide susceptibility in headwater catchments C. Scheidl et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140588
- A probabilistic multidimensional approach to quantify large wood recruitment from hillslopes in mountainous-forested catchments A. Cislaghi et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2018.01.009
- A review of modeling the effects of vegetation on large wood recruitment processes in mountain catchments E. Gasser et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.04.013
- Effects of vineyard soil management on the characteristics of soils and roots in the lower Oltrepò Apennines (Lombardy, Italy) M. Bordoni et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.196
- Effects of plant roots on soil shear strength and shallow landslide proneness in an area of northern Italian Apennines M. Bordoni et al. 10.1007/s10064-020-01783-1
- Post‐landslide soil and vegetation recovery in a dry, montane system is slow and patchy B. Buma & Ł. Pawlik 10.1002/ecs2.3346
- Relationship between tree height and landslide characteristics obtained by GIS assessment J. Evans et al. 10.1002/esp.4964
- The effect of Elymus nutans sowing density on soil reinforcement and slope stabilization properties of vegetation–concrete structures X. Tan et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-77407-1
- Strategies to improve the explanatory power of a dynamic slope stability model by enhancing land cover parameterisation and model complexity E. Schmaltz et al. 10.1002/esp.4570
- Impact of different chestnut coppice managements on root reinforcement and shallow landslide susceptibility E. Dazio et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2018.02.031
- Mechanical Characteristics of the Fine Roots of Two Broadleaved Tree Species from the Temperate Caspian Hyrcanian Ecoregion A. Deljouei et al. 10.3390/f11030345
- Large roots dominate the contribution of trees to slope stability F. Giadrossich et al. 10.1002/esp.4597
- Quantification of potential recruitment of large woody debris in mountain catchments considering the effects of vegetation on hydraulic and geotechnical bank erosion and shallow landslides E. Gasser et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20184002046
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021