16 Nov 2018
Research article | 16 Nov 2018
Towards a standard typology of endogenous landslide seismic sources
Floriane Provost et al.
Total article views: 4,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,642 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,488 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,154 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Discussion on the Characteristics of Seismic Signals Due to Riverbank Landslides from Laboratory Tests Z. Feng et al. 10.3390/w12010083
- Laboratory tests with interferometric optical fibre sensors to monitor shallow landslides triggered by rainfalls L. Longoni et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01803-5
- Short Communication: Monitoring rockfalls with the Raspberry Shake A. Manconi et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-1219-2018
- Environmental forcings and micro-seismic monitoring in a rock wall prone to fall during the 2018 Buran winter storm D. D’Angiò et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04556-5
- Landslide Characteristics Revealed by High-Frequency Seismic Waves from the 2017 Landslide in Central Japan I. Doi & T. Maeda 10.1785/0220200032
- Landslide monitoring using seismic ambient noise correlation: challenges and applications M. Le Breton et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103518
- On Dam Failure Induced Seismic Signals Using Laboratory Tests and on Breach Morphology due to Overtopping by Modeling C. Hung et al. 10.3390/w13192757
- Seismic monitoring system for landslide hazard assessment and risk management at the drainage plant of the Peschiera Springs (Central Italy) R. Iannucci et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105787
- A Novel Sensor Prototype with Enhanced and Adaptive Sensitivity Based on Negative Stiffness Mechanism L. Liu et al. 10.3390/s20164644
- Seismic Analysis of the Detachment and Impact Phases of a Rockfall and Application for Estimating Rockfall Volume and Free‐Fall Height G. Le Roy et al. 10.1029/2019JF004999
- Automated Platform for Microseismic Signal Analysis: Denoising, Detection, and Classification in Slope Stability Studies J. Li et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3032664
- A Numerical Investigation of the Characteristics of Seismic Signals Induced by Rockfalls Z. Feng et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.761455
- Seismological Monitoring of Rockfalls as a Tool to Study Weathering Processes at the Geoheritage Site Žebračka Mine in Mining District of Zlaté Hory (Czech Republic) M. Lednická & R. Kukutsch 10.1007/s12371-021-00563-x
- Microseismic monitoring to assess rock mass damaging through a novel damping ratio-based approach D. D'Angiò et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2021.104883
- Seismic constraints on rock damaging related to a failing mountain peak: the Hochvogel, Allgäu M. Dietze et al. 10.1002/esp.5034
- Seismic characterization of a clay-block rupture in Harmalière landslide, French Western Alps S. Fiolleau et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa050
- Church bells and ground motions J. Diaz 10.1007/s10950-020-09935-2
- Seismic monitoring in the Gugla rock glacier (Switzerland): ambient noise correlation, microseismicity and modelling A. Guillemot et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa097
- Towards Automatic Landslide-Quake Identification Using a Random Forest Classifier G. Lin et al. 10.3390/app10113670
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022