Advection and dispersion of bed load tracers
Total article views: 2,972 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,972 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,749 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,932 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 817 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A multi-spatiotemporal scale strategy to evaluate factors controlling pebble mobility and its interactions with bedforms in a lowland gravel-bed river T. Dépret et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106882
- Joint Stochastic Bedload Transport and Bed Elevation Model: Variance Regulation and Power Law Rests J. Pierce & M. Hassan 10.1029/2019JF005259
- Spatial Variability in the Motion of a Rolling Bead due to a Step in Bed Roughness R. Martino et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0002167
- A Well‐Posed Alternative to the Hirano Active Layer Model for Rivers With Mixed‐Size Sediment V. Chavarrías et al. 10.1029/2019JF005081
- A velocity-variation-based formulation for bedload particle hops in rivers Z. Wu et al. 10.1017/jfm.2020.1126
- Flow Strength and Bedload Sediment Travel Distance in Gravel Bed Rivers E. Papangelakis et al. 10.1029/2022WR032296
- Entrainment and deposition of boulders in a gravel bed river P. Allemand et al. 10.5194/esurf-11-21-2023
- A Multi-Spatiotemporal Scale Strategy to Evaluate Factors Controlling Pebble Mobility and its Interactions with Bedforms in a Lowland Gravel-Bed River T. Dépret et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4151707
- Lost and found: Maximizing the information from a series of bedload tracer surveys B. MacVicar & E. Papangelakis 10.1002/esp.5255
- Probabilistic description of bedload fluxes from the aggregate dynamics of individual grains J. Pierce et al. 10.5194/esurf-10-817-2022
- Can Linear Stability Analyses Predict the Development of Riverbed Waves With Lengths Much Larger Than the Water Depth? H. Barneveld et al. 10.1029/2022WR033281
- A unifying model framework for soil erosion, river bedload and chemical transport A. Nouhou Bako et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2021.100082
- Long-term dispersion of river gravel in a canyon in the Atacama Desert, Central Andes, deduced from their 10Be concentrations S. Carretier et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-53806-x
- NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF BEDLOAD TRACER TRANSPORT BY CONSIDERING VERTICAL TRACER DISPERSION M. HAMAKI et al. 10.2208/jscejhe.74.5_I_955
- Back to Einstein: Burial‐Induced Three‐Range Diffusion in Fluvial Sediment Transport J. Pierce & M. Hassan 10.1029/2020GL087440
- Dynamics of Dual‐Mode Bedload Transport With Three‐Dimensional Alternate Bars Migration in Subcritical Flow: Experiments and Model Analysis Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2022JF006882
- Untangling the controls on bedload transport in a wood‐loaded river with RFID tracers and linear mixed modelling M. Clark et al. 10.1002/esp.5376
- Constraining the Timespan of Fluvial Activity From the Intermittency of Sediment Transport on Earth and Mars A. Hayden et al. 10.1029/2021GL092598
- Numerical simulation of bedload tracer transport associated with sand bar formation, bank erosion, and channel migration T. Iwasaki et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20184002013
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023