Articles | Volume 6, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Dynamics of the Askja caldera July 2014 landslide, Iceland, from seismic signal analysis: precursor, motion and aftermath
Total article views: 4,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,042 with geography defined and 267 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,887 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,159 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,155 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconstructing the dynamics of the highly similar May 2016 and June 2019 Iliamna Volcano (Alaska) ice–rock avalanches from seismoacoustic data L. Toney et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-271-2021
- Seasonal Slow Landslide Displacement Is Accommodated by mm‐Scale Stick‐Slip Events N. Finnegan et al. 10.1029/2022GL099548
- Life span of a landslide dam on mountain valley caught on seismic signals and its possible early warnings C. Yang et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01818-y
- Hydrothermal eruptions at unstable crater lakes: Insights from the Boiling Lake, Dominica, Lesser Antilles S. Rott et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.05.020
- Automated classification of seismic signals recorded on the Åknes rock slope, Western Norway, using a convolutional neural network N. Langet & F. Silverberg 10.5194/esurf-11-89-2023
- Comment on “Dynamics of the Askja caldera July 2014 landslide, Iceland, from seismic signal analysis: precursor, motion and aftermath” by Schöpa et al. (2018) T. Jóhannesson et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-173-2020
- Landslide monitoring using seismic ambient noise correlation: challenges and applications M. Le Breton et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103518
- Towards a standard typology of endogenous landslide seismic sources F. Provost et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-1059-2018
- Stick‐Slip Tremor Beneath an Alpine Glacier J. Umlauft et al. 10.1029/2020GL090528
- Hydrothermally altered deposits of 2014 Askja landslide, Iceland, identified by remote sensing imaging P. Marzban et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1083043
- The R package “eseis” – a software toolbox for environmental seismology M. Dietze 10.5194/esurf-6-669-2018
- Seismic and acoustic signatures of surficial mass movements at volcanoes K. Allstadt et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2018.09.007
- Rock slope failure preparation paced by total crack boundary length S. Lagarde et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00851-0
- lsforce: A Python-Based Single-Force Seismic Inversion Framework for Massive Landslides L. Toney & K. Allstadt 10.1785/0220210004
- Discussions on landslide types and seismic signals produced by the soil rupture due to seepage and retrogressive erosion Z. Feng & S. Chen 10.1007/s10346-021-01625-5
- Determination of the seismic signatures of landslides in soft soils: A methodology based on a field scale shear box G. Yfantis et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2020.105853
- Exploration of continuous seismic recordings with a machine learning approach to document 20 yr of landslide activity in Alaska C. Hibert et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz354
- A Numerical Investigation of the Characteristics of Seismic Signals Induced by Rockfalls Z. Feng et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.761455
- Characteristics of the Seismic Signal Generated by Fragmental Rockfalls: Insight From Laboratory Experiments Q. Lin et al. 10.1029/2022JB025096
- Relations Between the Characteristics of Granular Column Collapses and Resultant High‐Frequency Seismic Signals M. Farin et al. 10.1029/2019JF005258
- Analysis of the 2017 June Maoxian landslide processes with force histories from seismological inversion and terrain features J. Zhao et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa269
- Seismic constraints on rock damaging related to a failing mountain peak: the Hochvogel, Allgäu M. Dietze et al. 10.1002/esp.5034
- Potential seismic precursors and surficial dynamics of a deadly Himalayan disaster: an early warning approach A. Tiwari et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-07491-y
- Characteristics of seismic and acoustic signals of rock falls: an experimental study Z. Feng & R. Zhuang 10.1007/s10346-021-01748-9
- Earthquake‐Induced Chains of Geologic Hazards: Patterns, Mechanisms, and Impacts X. Fan et al. 10.1029/2018RG000626
- Hydraulic Conditions for Stick‐Slip Tremor Beneath an Alpine Glacier M. Köpfli et al. 10.1029/2022GL100286
- Seismic and hydroacoustic observations of the 2016–17 Bogoslof eruption G. Tepp et al. 10.1007/s00445-019-1344-3
- Seismic Advances in Process Geomorphology K. Cook & M. Dietze 10.1146/annurev-earth-032320-085133
- Variation patterns of landslide basal friction revealed from long-period seismic waveform inversion D. Yu et al. 10.1007/s11069-019-03813-y
- A framework for temporal and spatial rockfall early warning using micro-seismic monitoring L. Feng et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01534-z
- Interaction between central volcanoes and regional tectonics along divergent plate boundaries: Askja, Iceland D. Trippanera et al. 10.1007/s00445-017-1179-8
Latest update: 20 Sep 2023