14 May 2019
Research article | 14 May 2019
Sediment supply from lateral moraines to a debris-covered glacier in the Himalaya
Teun van Woerkom et al.
Total article views: 3,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,211 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,889 with geography defined and 322 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,857 with geography defined and 259 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Production and Transport of Supraglacial Debris: Insights From Cosmogenic 10 Be and Numerical Modeling, Chhota Shigri Glacier, Indian Himalaya D. Scherler & D. Egholm 10.1029/2020JF005586
- Evolution of debris cover on glaciers of the Eastern Alps, Austria, between 1996 and 2015 F. Fleischer et al. 10.1002/esp.5065
- Continuous borehole optical televiewing reveals variable englacial debris concentrations at Khumbu Glacier, Nepal K. Miles et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00070-x
- Hydrology of debris-covered glaciers in High Mountain Asia K. Miles et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103212
- GERALDINE (Google Earth Engine supRaglAciaL Debris INput dEtector): a new tool for identifying and monitoring supraglacial landslide inputs W. Smith et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-1053-2020
- Unravelling the evolution of Zmuttgletscher and its debris cover since the end of the Little Ice Age N. Mölg et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1889-2019
- Modeling Surface Processes on Debris-Covered Glaciers: A Review with Reference to the High Mountain Asia D. Huo et al. 10.3390/w13010101
- Supraglacial ice cliffs and ponds on debris-covered glaciers: spatio-temporal distribution and characteristics J. STEINER et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.40
- Morphology and evolution of supraglacial hummocks on debris‐covered Himalayan glaciers O. Bartlett et al. 10.1002/esp.5043
- Estimating surface mass balance patterns from unoccupied aerial vehicle measurements in the ablation area of the Morteratsch–Pers glacier complex (Switzerland) L. Van Tricht et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4445-2021
- Distributed Melt on a Debris-Covered Glacier: Field Observations and Melt Modeling on the Lirung Glacier in the Himalaya J. Steiner et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.678375
- Debris-covered glacier systems and associated glacial lake outburst flood hazards: challenges and prospects A. Racoviteanu et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-084
- Seasonal Dynamics of a Temperate Tibetan Glacier Revealed by High-Resolution UAV Photogrammetry and In Situ Measurements W. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12152389
- Understanding Complex Debris-Covered Glaciers: Concepts, Issues, and Research Directions D. Huo et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.652279
- Evolution of Surface Characteristics of Three Debris-Covered Glaciers in the Patagonian Andes From 1958 to 2020 D. Falaschi et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.671854
- Intensified paraglacial slope failures due to accelerating downwasting of a temperate glacier in Mt. Gongga, southeastern Tibetan Plateau Y. Zhong et al. 10.5194/esurf-10-23-2022
- De-icing landsystem model for the Universidad Glacier (34° S) in the Central Andes of Chile during the past ~660 years H. Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108096
- Contextualizing lobate debris aprons and glacier-like forms on Mars with debris-covered glaciers on Earth M. Koutnik & A. Pathare 10.1177/0309133320986902
- Source characterization of suspended sediments transported from debris-covered Chorabari Glacier in Central Himalaya, India A. Gokhale et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08474-5
- Applications of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) surveys and Structure from Motion photogrammetry in glacial and periglacial geomorphology S. Śledź et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107620
- Debris Emergence Elevations and Glacier Change J. Shea et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.709957
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022