10Be systematics in the Tsangpo-Brahmaputra catchment: the cosmogenic nuclide legacy of the eastern Himalayan syntaxis
Maarten Lupker et al.
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,175 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,166 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,311 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 855 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Steady erosion rates in the Himalayas through late Cenozoic climatic changes S. Lenard et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0585-2
- Assessing non‐steady‐state erosion processes using paired 10 Be– 26 Al in southeastern Tibet X. Zhang et al. 10.1002/esp.5105
- Effects of deep-seated versus shallow hillslope processes on cosmogenic10Be concentrations in fluvial sand and gravel S. Tofelde et al. 10.1002/esp.4471
- A global rate of denudation from cosmogenic nuclides in the Earth's largest rivers H. Wittmann et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103147
- Temporal variability in detrital <sup>10</sup>Be concentrations in a large Himalayan catchment E. Dingle et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-611-2018
- Rapid exhumation since at least 13 Ma in the Himalaya recorded by detrital apatite fission-track dating of Bengal fan (IODP Expedition 354) and modern Himalayan river sediments P. Huyghe et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116078
- Glacial advances and stability of the moraine dam on Mount Namcha Barwa since the Last Glacial Maximum, eastern Himalayan syntaxis G. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107246
- Cosmogenic <sup>10</sup>Be in river sediment: where grain size matters and why R. van Dongen et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-393-2019
- Millennial-scale denudation rates in the Himalaya of Far Western Nepal L. Ojha et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-969-2019
- Evidence of episodically accelerated denudation on the Tibetan Namche Barwa massif by megafloods B. Borgohain et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106410
- OCTOPUS: an open cosmogenic isotope and luminescence database A. Codilean et al. 10.5194/essd-10-2123-2018
- Provenance of Bengal Shelf Sediments: 2. Petrology and Geochemistry of Sand E. Garzanti et al. 10.3390/min9100642
- Variations in organic carbon sourcing along a trans-Himalayan river determined by a Bayesian mixing approach J. Menges et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2020.07.003
- Downstream evolution of the thermochronologic age signal in the Brahmaputra catchment (eastern Himalaya): Implications for the detrital record of erosion L. Gemignani et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.07.019
- Short‐time (<10 ka) denudation rates as a marker of active folding in the Zagros Fold Belt (Iran) M. Collignon et al. 10.1111/ter.12376
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021