Articles | Volume 5, issue 3
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The Usumacinta–Grijalva beach-ridge plain in southern Mexico: a high-resolution archive of river discharge and precipitation
Total article views: 2,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,496 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,812 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 684 with geography defined and -1 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A model for the growth and development of wave‐dominated deltas fed by small mountainous rivers: Insights from the Elwha River delta, Washington J. Zurbuchen et al. 10.1111/sed.12702
- Contrasting facies patterns between river-dominated and symmetrical wave-dominated delta deposits B. Willis et al. 10.2110/jsr.2020.131
- Modelling the potential distribution of two tropical freshwater fish species under climate change scenarios J. Sauz‐Sánchez et al. 10.1002/aqc.3663
- Freshwater Flocculation Dependence on Turbulence Properties in the Usumacinta River K. Izquierdo–Ayala et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HY.1943-7900.0001940
- Climate impact on the development of Pre-Classic Maya civilisation K. Nooren et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1253-2018
- Quantifying thresholds of barrier geomorphic change in a cross-shore sediment-partitioning model D. Ciarletta et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-183-2021
- Long‐term evolution of the Old Rhine estuary: Unravelling effects of changing boundary conditions and inherited landscape T. Haas et al. 10.1002/dep2.56
- Reconstructing Coastal Sediment Budgets From Beach‐ and Foredune‐Ridge Morphology: A Coupled Field and Modeling Approach D. Ciarletta et al. 10.1029/2018JF004908
- Coastal ridge constructive processes at a multi‐decadal scale in Barreta Island (southern Portugal) X. Herrero et al. 10.1002/esp.4742
- The effect of coastal landform development on decadal-to millennial-scale longshore sediment fluxes: Evidence from the Holocene evolution of the central mid-Atlantic coast, USA J. Shawler et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107096
- Technical note: Optimizing the utility of combined GPR, OSL, and Lidar (GOaL) to extract paleoenvironmental records and decipher shoreline evolution A. Dougherty et al. 10.5194/cp-15-389-2019
- Spatial correlates of floristic and structural variation in a Neotropical wetland forest D. Chávez et al. 10.1007/s11273-020-09718-z
- Cyclicity in ridge patterns on the prograding coasts of Estonia Ü. Suursaar et al. 10.1111/bor.12398
- Depositional facies and the sequence stratigraphic control of a mixed‐process influenced clastic wedge in the Cretaceous Western Interior Seaway: The Gallup System, New Mexico, USA W. Lin et al. 10.1111/sed.12667
- Linking the High-Resolution Architecture of Modern and Ancient Wave-Dominated Deltas: Processes, Products, and Forcing Factors R. Ainsworth et al. 10.2110/jsr.2019.7
- New Perspectives On the Geomorphic, Sedimentologic, and Stratigraphic Signatures of Former Wave-dominated Tidal Inlets: Assateague Island, Maryland, U.S.A. C. Seminack & R. McBride 10.2110/jsr.2019.14
- Application of Ground Penetrating Radar Supported by Mineralogical-Geochemical Methods for Mapping Unroofed Cave Sediments T. Čeru et al. 10.3390/rs10040639
- Absence of hypoxia events in the adjacent coastal waters of Grijalva-Usumacinta river, Southern Gulf of Mexico J. Cardoso-Mohedano et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111174
- Embayment-scale coastal evolution and shoreline progradation in southeast Tasmania, Australia T. Oliver et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106725
- Holocene shoreline progradation and coastal evolution at Guichen and Rivoli Bays, southern Australia T. Oliver et al. 10.1177/0959683619875815
- Particulate Organic Carbon in the Tropical Usumacinta River, Southeast Mexico: Concentration, Flux, and Sources D. Cuevas-Lara et al. 10.3390/w13111561
- Tropical Cyclone Landfall Frequency and Large-Scale Environmental Impacts along Karstic Coastal Regions (Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico) V. Rivera-Monroy et al. 10.3390/app10175815
- Coastal barriers - fresh look at origins, nomenclature and classification issues E. Otvos 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.107000
- Japanese wave-dominated coasts as palaeoenvironmental records T. Tamura 10.4116/jaqua.57.197
- Insights into barrier-island stability derived from transgressive/regressive state changes of Parramore Island, Virginia J. Raff et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2018.04.007
- Late Holocene volcanic activity and environmental change in Highland Guatemala J. Lohse et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.05.014
- Sharp‐based shoreface successions reconsidered in three‐dimensions: A forward stratigraphic modelling perspective B. Willis et al. 10.1002/dep2.177
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Mar 2023