Short communication: Massive erosion in monsoonal central India linked to late Holocene land cover degradation
Liviu Giosan et al.
Total article views: 2,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,235 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,425 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 818 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 810 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Palaeovegetation variation in response to the late Oligocene-early Miocene East Asian summer monsoon in the Ying-Qiong Basin, South China Sea W. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110205
- Geochemical methods to infer landscape response to Quaternary climate change and land use in depositional archives: A review A. Francke et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103218
- A step forward in tropical anthracology: understanding woodland vegetation and wood uses in ancient Sri Lanka based on charcoal records from Mantai, Kirinda and Kantharodai E. Allué et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.12.009
- Paleoclimatic evolution of the SW and NE South China Sea and its relationship with spectral reflectance data over various age scales C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.02.019
- 200,000 years of monsoonal history recorded on the lower Bengal Fan - strong response to insolation forcing M. Weber et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2018.04.003
- Synthesized luminescence ages of palaeo-beach ridges in Krishna–Godavari twin delta plain, east coast of India P. Morthekai et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2020.101145
- Reconciling drainage and receiving basin signatures of the Godavari River system M. Usman et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3357-2018
- Engineered Continental‐Scale Rivers Can Drive Changes in the Carbon Cycle Z. Shen et al. 10.1029/2020AV000273
- A ∼12 Myr Miocene Record of East Asian Monsoon Variability From the South China Sea A. Holbourn et al. 10.1029/2021PA004267
- Asian monsoon dynamics and sediment transport in SE Asia P. Clift 10.1016/j.jseaes.2020.104352
- Greenhouse Gas and Ice Volume Drive Pleistocene Indian Summer Monsoon Precipitation Isotope Variability S. McGrath et al. 10.1029/2020GL092249
- Impact of 2018 Kerala Floods on Soil Erosion: Need for Post-Disaster Soil Management P. Chinnasamy et al. 10.1007/s12524-020-01162-z
- Long term natural and anthropogenic forcing on aquatic system - evidence based on biogeochemical and pollen proxies from lake sediments in Kashmir Himalaya, India Y. Ankit et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2021.105046
- Monsoon rainfall and contrasting source rocks influenced sediment composition of peninsular basins along the east coast of India (western Bay of Bengal) A. Peketi et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104433
- Factors controlling frequency of turbidites in the Bengal fan during the last 248 kyr cal BP: Clues from a presently inactive channel K. Fauquembergue et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2019.105965
- Geochemistry of Holocene sediments from Chilika Lagoon, India: inferences on the sources of organic matter and variability of the Indian summer monsoon M. Amir et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.08.050
- On the Holocene evolution of the Ayeyawady megadelta L. Giosan et al. 10.5194/esurf-6-451-2018
- Climate control on terrestrial biospheric carbon turnover T. Eglinton et al. 10.1073/pnas.2011585118
- Pliocene expansion of C<sub>4</sub> vegetation in the Core Monsoon Zone on the Indian Peninsula A. Dunlea et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2533-2020
- Temporal deconvolution of vascular plant-derived fatty acids exported from terrestrial watersheds J. Vonk et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.09.034
- What Can We Learn From X‐Ray Fluorescence Core Scanning Data? A Paleomonsoon Case Study D. Gebregiorgis et al. 10.1029/2019GC008414
- Monsoon controls on sediment generation and transport: Mass budget and provenance constraints from the Indus River catchment, delta and submarine fan over tectonic and multimillennial timescales P. Clift & T. Jonell 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103682
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021