17 Jan 2020
Research article | 17 Jan 2020
Temperature effects on the spatial structure of heavy rainfall modify catchment hydro-morphological response
Nadav Peleg et al.
Total article views: 2,234 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,945 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,942 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,354 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological, geomorphic and sedimentological responses of an alpine basin to a severe weather event (Vaia storm) R. Rainato et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105600
- Climate Change Impacts on Sediment Yield and Debris‐Flow Activity in an Alpine Catchment J. Hirschberg et al. 10.1029/2020JF005739
- The impact of different rainfall products on landscape modelling simulations C. Skinner et al. 10.1002/esp.4894
- Downscaling climate projections over large and data sparse regions: Methodological application in the Zambezi River Basin N. Peleg et al. 10.1002/joc.6578
- Radar and Rain Gauge Data Fusion Based on Disaggregation of Radar Imagery L. Benoit 10.1029/2020WR027899
- Higher Temperature Enhances Spatiotemporal Concentration of Rainfall 10.1175/JHM-D-21-0034.1
- Frequency analysis of storm-scale soil erosion and characterization of extreme erosive events by linking the DWEPP model and a stochastic rainfall generator Y. Shmilovitz et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147609
- Review: Can temperature be used to inform changes to flood extremes with global warming? C. Wasko 10.1098/rsta.2019.0551
- Changing Spatial Structure of Summer Heavy Rainfall, Using Convection‐Permitting Ensemble Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020GL090903
- Characterizing Influence of Hydrologic Data Correlations on Climate Change Decision Variables: Evidence from Diyala River Basin in Iraq S. Waheed et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002046
- Global Scaling of Rainfall With Dewpoint Temperature Reveals Considerable Ocean‐Land Difference H. Ali et al. 10.1029/2021GL093798
- Rainfall spatial-heterogeneity accelerates landscape evolution processes N. Peleg et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107863
- Modelling impacts of spatially variable erosion drivers on suspended sediment dynamics G. Battista et al. 10.5194/esurf-8-619-2020
- Seasonality, Intensity, and Duration of Rainfall Extremes Change in a Warmer Climate Y. Moustakis et al. 10.1029/2020EF001824
- Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Intense Convective Storms Tracks in a Densely Urbanized Italian Basin M. Sangiorgio & S. Barindelli 10.3390/ijgi9030183
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022